- To address the issues of Men’s Health (physical, emotional & social) in the Kinglake Ranges Community.
- To engage Men of all Ages of the Kinglake Ranges Community
- To support the social interaction of men in transitional periods in a non-exclusive, non-judgemental way
- To share, disseminate and preserve the skills, abilities and interests that are relevant to the Men of the Kinglake Ranges Community.
- Be a place for nurturing mateship and creating feelings of belonging
- Have a structured program for advancing men’s health and well being
- Have developed a positive and participative culture among its members
- Meet the needs of its members and their families
- Be supported by members’ families
- Generate sufficient income to be financially independent
- Be well valuable asset & connected to the community, respected and supported
- Have appropriate activities supported by an OH&S program
- Have effective partnerships within the community
- Be a place for learning
- Will be inclusive of all men of all ages
- Sincerity and devotion to improving of men’s health,
- Honesty and integrity in all our activities,
- Responsiveness to the needs of men, their families and their communities,
- Wisdom in applying technology and innovation,
- Respect for the value added by teamwork and participation to life-long learning,
- Appreciation of the value of contributions by partners and sponsors,
- Responsibility and generosity in giving back to the community.